Student Visa – Applications or Appeals
By A Master Migration Lawyer
Initial 30 minute general information consultation at our Melbourne office is FREE for qualifying applicants (condition apply). AR LAW Services: Masters of Migration & Australian Visa law are expert in all Australian student visa applications and Migration Review at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) appeals. So for honest and straight forward advice make an appointment today with a master immigration lawyer: and get it right the first time.
STUDENTS DON’T RISK
YOUR MONEY! YOUR VISA! YOUR FUTURE!
Trust only a Master Immigration Lawyer. Trust AR LAW Services: Master of Migration & Visa Law
Make an Initial 30 minute consultation for a flat fee with our Master Australian Immigration Lawyer at our Melbourne office and get honest and expert advice that you can understand and trust.
Appeals for Refused – Cancelled visas
- Has your visa been CANCELLED?
- Has your visa been REFUSED?
- Have you been contacted by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (Previously DIAC)?
- Have you BREACHED your visa conditions?
- Have you breach your work conditions?
- Have you NOT attended College?
- Have you broken the LAW?
- Have you got a NOICE (NOTICE OF INTENTION TO CANCEL) YOUR VISA letter?
- ARE YOU GOING TO THE AAT? (see AR LAW Services “Appeals” section)
- Are you UNLAWFUL?
Call AR LAW SERVICES (03)9614 0218 we may be the solution to you Visa problems.
For all Student visa matters talk to AR LAW Services for cost effective expert advice.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Initial Free 15 Minute Information Consultation with an Expert Migration Consultant for qualifying matters:
Student visa applications and Course Counselling, Refugee/Protection Applications and General Partner Visa Application Information. Call or email to book an assessment to see if you qualify. Conditions apply see disclaimer for more.