AR LAW SERVICES is committed to offering World class service at competitive rates. We understand that money matters, that is we why always commence any
Lawyers & Consultants
Australian Immigration Lawyers Masters of Migration, Citizenship and Visa Law
AR LAW SERVICES: Master Migration Lawyers is a Melbourne based Australian immigration law firm with offices throughout Australia. Built upon a foundation of integrity, expertise and commitment to success, we take pride in delivering legal services that are both exceptional and cost-effective.
For more than 20 years AR LAW Services has been helping both individuals and organisations with their migration, visa, citizenship and general law needs.
Our principal Immigration Lawyer – Mr Anthony Robinson. BA. LLB. GCLP. LLM. F.VISA – not only knows the law, but he also understands people. He understands that getting a visa, or bringing a worker to Australia, is often time consuming, frustrating and difficult – and keeping a visa, even harder.
That is why, for over 20 years, we have been a leading Australian immigration law firm – widely regarded as one of Australia’s best and most trusted boutique firms of immigration lawyers and migration consultants. At AR LAW Services we aim to give you honest, superior advice and intelligent solutions at a cost-effective price.
Graduate (485) Visa
Citizenship & Resident Return Visa
Sponsored Worker Visas
Sub 482 & ENS Visas
Migration Support for HR
Help for Migration Agents
Tribunal Reviews (AAT/IAA)
Federal Circuit Courts
Federal & High Courts
All Visa, Nomination & Citizenship
Refusal & Cancellation Matters
REASONS TO CHOOSE US
- We aim to provide clear advice & comprehensive service in all areas of Australian Immigration law at a cost-effective price.
- For Certainty in these times of Change -we offer Fixed/Lump Sum Professional Fees and Payment Plans for Peace of Mind.
- We have members of staff from around the world, consequently staff speak: English, Spanish, Bahasa, German and Chinese.
- We have been ranked in the Top 5 Firms of Australian Immigration Law firms.
- We have a profound knowledge of the law and are ruthless in pursuing our objective, yet with a great sense of respect and empathy for our clients’ needs – we listen!
- We are immigration lawyers NOT migration agents consequently we are able to offer a suite of adjunct and complimentary legal services, including assistance with: Divorce & Family law, Criminal Defence & Intervention Orders, Debt Recovery & Compensation Law, Business & Employment Law and Human Rights.
Federal Circuit Court Appeals – Has your Administrative Appeal Tribunal (AAT) or Immigration Assessment Authority (IAA) case been rejected?
For over twenty (20) years I have been helping client with complex Federal Circuit, Federal and High Court Appeal cases. AR LAW SERVICES is a
Ticket to ride: AUSTRALIA TRAVEL EXEMPTIONS FOR INBOUND AND OUTBOUND TRAVELS – UPDATE on the ins and out.
Australian Migration Department has granted 3,000 exemptions to overseas travel ban Despite approving 2,937 requests for overseas travel, over 1,000 applications have been denied in
Both Victoria & NSW to close nominations for Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) for 2020-21 Both the NSW and Victorians Government have