Lawyers & Consultants
Australian Immigration Lawyers Masters of Migration, Citizenship and Visa Law
AR LAW SERVICES: Master Migration Lawyers is a Melbourne based Australian immigration law firm with offices throughout Australia. Built upon a foundation of integrity, expertise and commitment to success, we take pride in delivering legal services that are both exceptional and cost-effective.
For more than 20 years AR LAW Services has been helping both individuals and organisations with their migration, visa, citizenship and general law needs.
Our principal Immigration Lawyer – Mr Anthony Robinson. BA. LLB. GCLP. LLM. F.VISA – not only knows the law, but he also understands people. He understands that getting a visa, or bringing a worker to Australia, is often time consuming, frustrating and difficult – and keeping a visa, even harder.
That is why, for over 20 years, we have been a leading Australian immigration law firm – widely regarded as one of Australia’s best and most trusted boutique firms of immigration lawyers and migration consultants. At AR LAW Services we aim to give you honest, superior advice and intelligent solutions at a cost-effective price.
Graduate (485) Visa
Citizenship & Resident Return Visa
Sponsored Worker Visas
Sub 482 & ENS Visas
Migration Support for HR
Help for Migration Agents
Tribunal Reviews (AAT/IAA)
Federal Circuit Courts
Federal & High Courts
All Visa, Nomination & Citizenship
Refusal & Cancellation Matters
REASONS TO CHOOSE US
- We aim to provide clear advice & comprehensive service in all areas of Australian Immigration law at a cost-effective price.
- For Certainty in these times of Change -we offer Fixed/Lump Sum Professional Fees and Payment Plans for Peace of Mind.
- We have members of staff from around the world, consequently staff speak: English, Spanish, Bahasa, German and Chinese.
- We have been ranked in the Top 5 Firms of Australian Immigration Law firms.
- We have a profound knowledge of the law and are ruthless in pursuing our objective, yet with a great sense of respect and empathy for our clients’ needs – we listen!
- We are immigration lawyers NOT migration agents consequently we are able to offer a suite of adjunct and complimentary legal services, including assistance with: Divorce & Family law, Criminal Defence & Intervention Orders, Debt Recovery & Compensation Law, Business & Employment Law and Human Rights.
Criminal Defense assistance for Visa holders: AR LAW SERVICES: Master Migration Lawyers are experts in Crimmigration Law.
Crimmigration is a term coined by the United States (‘US’) scholar Stumpf, and it basically means the intermingling of criminal law and migration control. As
In late 2019 I was approached by a person whose protection visa had been cancelled pursuant to s109 of the Migration act. The department granted
Sub class 188 visa – updates in Australian Migration Law – Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)
Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa If you or anyone you know is thinking of applying for a 188 visa – watch our video on