Tribunal Review AAT/IAA
Superior Advice: Intelligent Solutions
Administrative Appeals Tribunal
Immigration Assessment Authority. (IAA)
VISA REFUSAL or VISA CANCELLATION.
Sponsorship or Nomination refusal
Citizenship refusal or cancellation
Anthony Robinson is not just a lawyer. He is a miracle worker… He is really professional and has an exceptional knowledge of the forever changing immigration laws. He and his team are really caring and patient.. we went to him pretty much hopeless thinking it would take a long battle in the federal court to win our case and it didnt even get there as he won the case in tribunal… he is the best immigration lawyer we have ever met and in our belief being on top of his game is what makes him an exceptional lawyer.. we would definitely recommend AR Law services…We cannot thank you enough Anthony…
I recently had my … visa application declined (clause 4020) due to the fact that Immigration couldn’t verify my overseas experience. AR LAW Services helped me to win my AAT visa appeal. .. Having a professional like Mr Robinson by your side definitely worth it. Also don’t forget, you can save yourself a lot of money by presenting your information/case/paperwork to your lawyer as clear and as organised as possible and only then they would be able to generate strategies and most efficiently organise your case for presentation at AAT. I have no hesitations in recommending AR LAW Services and Mr Robinson.
(PIC 4020 Appeal)
In these Difficult Times of rapidly changing laws you need the
Best Help you can find.
If your Visa has been Refused or Cancelled. Talk to us!
For more than twenty years we have been helping Refugees & Migrants whose visas have been refused or cancelled due to:
- Bad health: (eg HIV & Downs Syndrome cases)
- Character issues: Criminal history and Section 501 & 116 – [AR LAW SERVICES as Lawyers have over 20 years of Criminal Defence experience which in this type of cases is invaluable and maybe the edge you need]
- Public Interest criterion: PIC 4020 cases (Genuine Temporary Entrant)
- Nomination refusals – 457/482 visa and ENS (186 visas)
- Fair work and compliance breaches
- Citizenship Refusal or Cancellation. (Section 501 – be advised these cases are heard at the General List AAT)
- False and misleading statements & Bogus documents.
- Failing to comply to visa conditions.
- Student visa refusals & Cancellations. (s116)
- People who have a history of overstaying, (unlawfulness)
- People who are held in immigration detention, and
- We have successfully represented clients in overcoming Australian visa cancellations, visa refusals, obtaining visa condition waivers, or arguing against public interest criterion (PIC) issues such as, being barred from Australia for 3 years or 10 years.
- People who feel they have no hope or those who believe they have exhausted all appeal options.
Business Nomination refusal Cases
Expert Knowledge and Experience in winning Business Nomination refusal Cases.
AR LAW SERVICES has over 20 years’ experience in winning sponsored Nomination refusal case, such as sub class 457 & 482 visa nomination cases and Employment Nomination Scheme (ENS 186) visa.
We sponsored a great worker for a ENS visa. The application was originally handled by a very famous Melbourne Migration Agent – it was a difficult case and they charged me a lot of money – but they ready did a very bad job consequently the Nomination and visa were refused. Thank god for Anthony Robinson and the team at AR LAW SERVICES: Master Migration Lawyers. For not only did he win the Nomination appeal at the AAT (Administrative Appeals Tribunal) but also won the visa appeal. So, I have no hesitation in recommending AR LAW SERVICES, and if you are applying for a visa for a worker or want to bring a worker to Australia trust AR LAW SERVICES. They are the best Migration Lawyers around.
We have successfully represented clients in overcoming Australian visa cancellations, visa refusals, obtaining visa condition waivers, or arguing against public interest criterion (PIC) issues such as, being barred from Australia for 3 years or 10 years.
Recent Cases Won:
Health & Health Waiver Cases
BOOK AN INITIAL CONSULTATION
Initial 30 Minute Information Consultation with a Master Migration Lawyer
Not what you are looking for?
Federal Court Appeals
Family Violence Matters
Be advised the Information on this website does not constitute legal advice nor personal/corporate migration advice and should not be treated as such. It is information of a general nature and should not be relied on. For an assessment of your personal circumstances and formal legal/visa advice please speak to our accredited Immigration Lawyer.