Skip to content

AR LAW Services  |  Lawyers & Consultants  |  Masters of Australian Migration and Visa Law

Important Pointers & Requirements When Applying for a Partner Visa

Partner Visa

If you intend to apply for a partner visa in Australia, it’s imperative to get an insight into the nitty-gritty. No wonder the first thing that you need to demonstrate is how to qualify for the visa. So, if you wish to apply for the partner visa AAT, you need to consider these pointers:

  • First things first, you must create the Immi Account.
  • The next thing you need to do is fill out a form 47SP Application for your migration to Australia by the partner.
  • As soon as the principal applicant fills the form, the sponsor will use the TRN for submitting the 40SP Sponsorship Form for the Partner to Migrate.
  • The next thing that you need to do is to pay the fee of the partner visa form.
  • Once done, review & press the submit button to lodge the form.
  • Now, don’t forget to attach the documents.

Partner Visas. Big win for fairness at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT). Another AR LAW Services ‘feel good’ Partner Visa story.

Documents that you require are:

  • The birth certificate for the names of parents.
  • The identification document by the government.
  • The court-issued document proving the identity.
  • The family census register.
  • Photographs and names at the back of the photo.

So if you or anyone you know has applied for an Australian Partner Visa and has suffer domestic or family violence contact us to discuss your Appeal or Review options.  Remember TRUST ONLY a Master Migration Lawyer and make an appointment with AR LAW Services: Master Migration Lawyer.

Book a Consultation

Call 03 9614 0218 or email to make an initial 30 Minute consultation at our Melbourne office. (conditions apply)

For more go to

Note: this update, or any previous updates on this page, do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such.

Please call our office to seek professional advice before acting or relying on any of the content on this page